London Every Day
Award winning photographer Andrea Hamilton presents a snapshot of every day life in the city.
Charms, challenges, energies and excitements. Buy your own snapshot of the capital with the proceeds going to The Mayor's Fund for London.
Getting to City Hall
- Underground and rail stations:
- London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines and mainline station)
- Tower Hill (Circle and District lines)
- Tower Gateway (Docklands Light Railway)
- Buses: 42, 47, 78, 381, RV1
- River services: to London Bridge City Pier, also Tower Millennium Pier and St Katharine's Pier - see Transport for London - river services (external website)
- Bicycle: bicycle racks are available at City Hall, on the south side of the building by Potters Fields Park.
Find more information about getting here by public transport using Transport for London's Journey Planner