Feast of St George 2017
Kick off your St George’s Day celebrations at Feast of St George in Trafalgar Square, with a feast of English food, live music and free fun for everyone.
- "Streets of London" folk legend Ralph McTell live on the main stage
- An inspiring performance from the Millitary Wives Choirs
- Cooking demos from Theo Randall and Hackney's Masterchef champion Natalie Coleman
- Delicious food from Butchies, Laura's Fudge, Heck sausages and more
- A Magical Kingdom with family entertainment, wizardry, fairground rides and even a ‘magical’ owl
- An interactive family adventure trail in central London
To keep up to date with all the Mayor’s events - register for our events newsletter.
We’ve got families covered with a treasure trail, fairground rides, dance workshops and more.
St George’s Day is almost upon us. But who was St George? Here are some facts that may surprise you about England’s patron saint…
We've made invitations, posters and even colouring-in pages so you can get into the spirit of St George from your neighbourhood.
How many links does England’s patron saint have to London? More than you think, says London expert and Blue Badge Tour Guide Mark King…
Feast of St George is organised by the Mayor of London.
With amazing performances, delicious food and loads of entertainment, a great time was had by all at Feast of St George!