Workshop: Project review and advice
This workshop gives you a chance to talk to experts and learn from previous successful project creators about how to improve your pitch, before you finalise things on Spacehive.
You can get one-to-one advice on:
• getting the whole of your community behind your idea
• designing great spaces and adapting buildings
• organising your group and building a great team
• creating a realistic budget for your project
• showing that you are able to make your project happen through a detailed project plan
There will also opportunity to network with other project creators and, you will be able to meet GLA team members who can tell you exactly what the Mayor is looking for from a great project.
All attendees will also get a free copy of our Project Handbook, full of practical and detailed advice on how to plan a community project.
What you need to do
- Register: Registration is essential as spaces are limited
- Give us some details about your project so we can make sure we join you up with the experts who are most able to help. You can share your details by:
- creating a rough draft of your project on the Spacehive website
- sending us an email with specific issues you need to resolve to [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance
Whether this is your first time creating a project or you're a seasoned community organiser, this event will help have the best chance of attracting a pledge from the Mayor.