Workshop: How to run a crowdfunding campaign
If you're interested in creating a project as part of Crowdfund London then come along to to this workshop for all you need to start your crowdfunding campaign.
Whether your idea is big or small, this is your chance to make a real difference in your local area.
City Hall are looking for innovative ideas that benefit the whole neighbourhood and show community support through a vibrant crowdfunding campaign. The best could attract a pledge of up to £50,000 from the Mayor to help you hit your target and bring your idea to life.
Join us for this interactive workshop and you will:
- learn how to define your project idea and ensure its eligible for the Mayor
- get tips for presenting your project page clearly
- start creating your campaign plan
- discover how to identify potential backers
- get advice on communicating your project idea
- receive free guides and resources to run a successful campaign
Whether this is your first time creating a project or you're a seasoned community organiser, this event will tell you everything you need to know to start your crowdfunding campaign and have the best chance of attracting a pledge from the Mayor.