People's Question Time Haringey
People’s Question Time will now take place on Thursday 23 January 2020 register for a ticket now.
People's Question Time is a chance for Londoners to ask the Mayor, Sadiq Khan, and London Assembly Members about their plans and priorities for the city.
Joanne McCartney, Assembly Member for Enfield and Haringey, will be chairing the event.
Hot topics on the night include:
- air quality and environment
- growing London's economy
- other (culture, education)
Please note that this event is first come, first served. If you have already registered for a ticket it doesn't guarantee you a seat, so please make sure you arrive on time.
Getting to the venue
- The Piccadilly Line runs from Heathrow Terminal 1-4 or Uxbridge, Hammersmith, Finsbury Park or from Cockfosters, Southgate to Wood Green Station. The Dominion Centre is a 2-minute walk from Wood Green Station.
- You can take the train from London Kings Cross or Moorgate Station via Finsbury Park to Alexandra Palace Station. Alexandra Palace Station is a 7-minute walk from the Dominion Centre.
- The following buses service Wood Green and are within 150m (164yds) of the venue: 29, 67, 121, 123, 141, 221, 232 & 243.
- There is no parking at the Dominion Centre, however parking is available within 200 meters of the Dominion Centre. The Mall Wood Green (East and West Car Park).
- If a member of your party requires ramp access to the Dominion Centre, please make your way to the blue gate in the lane in-between Morrisons and Y&S Mini Market (19 The Broadway, High Rd, Wood Green, London N22 6DS).
- As with all PQT events, there will be access facilities such as British Sign Language and Palantypist Translation and a Hearing Loop in place.
There will be a photographer and videographer present. Pictures and footage may be used for promotion and marketing purposes. Please contact a member of staff at the event if you do not wish for your image to be used.