London St. Patrick's Day Festival 2020
Now in it’s 18th year, the Mayor of London’s St. Patrick’s festival is the largest celebration of Irish culture and community in London. It has been built upon a robust foundation of tradition, inclusivity and diversity and a sincere appreciation for the perspectives of different generations. It is a pinnacle event in London's cultural calendar that showcases the best of Irish arts, performance, culture, food, and music from both Britain and Ireland.
We will continue to thread #LondonIsOpen throughout the festival as St Patrick’s Day is a significant moment to capture the spirit of the London Irish, celebrating the strength of relationship, diversity and inclusivity between all London communities.
We welcome over 75,000 to the parade in central London and festival in Trafalgar Square. At London St. Patrick’s day, everyone is welcome!
Interested in being part of the largest gathering celebrating the Mayor of London St. Patrick’s Day in London? Sponsorship opportunities are now open. Benefits include:
- Association with a key Mayoral event
- On site branding at the iconic Trafalgar Square
- Invitation to the official launch event
- Face to face engagement with over 75,000 event attendees
- Reach and awareness across key GLA social media channels
- Platform to create compelling brand experiences
Please email [email protected] for a sponsor pack.