Innovation forum: Decarbonising housing stock
The drive for sustainable homes and communities is a top priority, with the Government accelerating the shift to a clean economy, building on the industrial strategy, clean growth strategy, future homes standard and 25-year Environmental Plan.
Taking place on Friday 5 July during London Climate Action Week, this seminar, in conjunction with Switch2 will look at the key issues of sustainability for housing.
It will also provide examples from the field into the day to day performance of low carbon energy systems and will consider the implications of pending regulation from the Competition and Markets Authority’s market study of the District Heating Market.
Clean economic growth and the requirement to comply with carbon reduction goals
• A legal overview of new sustainability targets
• Effective low carbon alternatives to individual gas boilers
• The behaviours and energy usage of your residents
• How to monitor and manage the effectiveness of your systems
• How to plan your affordable energy strategy
0330 053 5599
- Accessible toilet
- Suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility impairments